Call Us at (614) 573-6995

Frequently Asked Questions

Why Have I Been Contacted?

We have identified money  that we believe belongs to you.
These monies are usually not in your name directly. These 'lost funds' include unclaimed inheritance/probate/estate monies, property condemnations and eminent domain cases, unclaimed tax refunds, partitions, overages, unclaimed judgments.

We know this sounds 'too good to be true'.  But it is true. 

Why do I have money due me?

       Some Examples are:

  • ·  Delivery of a payment may not be possible because of incomplete or inaccurate address
  •    Proceeds from un-cashed dividend checks.
  •    Dividends from stock certificates seized by federal agencies.
  •    Criminal restitution or other fines may not have been claimed
  •    Tax Refunds
  •    Government Checks

If I wait too long will the funds go away?

Depending on the agency there may be statue of limitations where if a certain amount of time goes by your funds may be absorbed into the governements general fund and may be irretrievable.

What Do We Do?

We research lost funds, contact you to retrieve these lost funds, determine if the funds are legally still available to you, comply with all legal processes and complete required legal documentation.   This is an expensive process often involving a team of researchers, administrators and attorneys.  We are contacting you  to retrieve these funds from the funds holder, buy you out upfront, and make profit in the process.

You are Never asked to pay anything or disclose sensitive personal information like social security numbers or bank accounts.   Our offer for a buyout is based on our risk (we might not recover the money),  the time it will take to retrieve the funds, and our costs.  It isn't cheap to find, research and retrieve these funds. We incurr all the expenses ourselves.

What Are the Steps?

First, we have to  verify that we have the right person. We do that by confirming, usually, an old address where you lived.  Please understand that we will have to speak with you to make sure that we have the correct person, and confirm the information that we have on file. This allows us to completely open the file, have the information reviewed by an attorney to make sure that we can take on the case, and go forward.

Second, we have you sign a consent agreement allowing us to ask questions of the 3rd party fund holders. We will send you a 'consent agreement' that allows us to confirm that the monies are still being held.  It does not need to be notarized, and does not ask for any private information.  You can also download that agreement right off the website and send that in to us, here - CONSENT, CLICK HERE.

Once we receive the consent agreement, we will have to speak with you, briefly.  We can not make claims without doing so.

Once we verify that, we double check the funds being held, do further research to make sure we can retrieve the funds, and make you an offer.

We will then make you an offer, send you the paperwork.

After we have received the paperwork, you can get a buyout check in a few weeks.  If additional documents are needed, this can take a little longer.  We keep you informed throughout the process. 

In the event that the funds  take a long time to recover, or  legal 'hoops' become lengthy, we may offer a partial upfront buyout and then pay the difference upon recovery. 

At no time are you at risk, as the buyouts are non-refundable, and we assume all costs regardless of the outcome.

How Do I Know This Isn't a Scam?

We never ask for banking information,  personal identifiers like social security numbers  and never charge a fee.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions, via the phone number, email address or mailing address listed on the main site page.

How Much Money is Due to Me?

These funds are often substantial, and are not on unclaimed websites.  To find out how much money is due to you, use the inquiry sheet we have provided.  INQUIRY SHEET - CLICK HERE.

We will be honest and upfront about the amount held and the time table we are working with.

Can I collect these funds on my own?

In most cases collecting these funds requires a motion or application to be filed with a court or government agency. Hiring an attorney on your own could be costly. Attorneys typically charge an hourly rate, which is owed whether or not they are successful in the recovering the funds.